In compliance with the obligations arising from national (Legislative Decree 196/03) and European (European Regulation for the protection of personal data n.679/2016, also known as GDPR) this site respects and protects the confidentiality of visitors and users, making every effort possible and proportionate not to infringe the rights of users.
Through the forms of communication (contacts) and request for services (work with us) are collected further personal data and contact that will be used only and exclusively for the specific purposes provided.
The provision of data and therefore consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the user can at any time deny consent or revoke a consent already given (through the settings of your browser for cookies or through the communication form “contacts”). Please note that denying consent may cause the impossibility to provide certain services.
Purpose of the treatment
The processing of data, in addition to related purposes, instrumental and necessary to the provision of the service, is aimed at the following purposes:
Statistics: collection of data and information exclusively in aggregate and anonymous form in order to verify the proper functioning of the site.
- Security: collection of data and information to protect the security of the site (spam filters, firewall, virus detection) and users to prevent and expose fraud or abuse. The data is automatically recorded and may also include personal data (IP address). These data are used for the identification and profiling of the User, are deleted periodically, usually every 15 days.
- Ancillary activities: communicate the data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service and to allow third parties to perform technical activities on our behalf (management of the infrastructure of the site). Suppliers have access only to those personal data necessary to carry out their duties and undertake not to use the data for other purposes and are required to process them in accordance with current regulations.
- Contact form: The data collected in the contact form is used to comply with what you request. Unnecessary additional data will be deleted. The data, with the express consent of the user, may be used for inclusion in a newsletter or mailing list and are retained as long as the necessary conditions for their use are met.
- Module works with us: the data collected in the module works with us will be used for the exclusive purposes of personnel selection and will be kept for a maximum of 12 months.
In particular, this site does not publish advertisements, does not use data for the purpose of sending advertisements, but makes use of third party services in order to improve the use of the site. These third parties may collect user data and then use it to send personalized advertisements to other sites. For example, the site uses links to Social Networks or video playback sites (eg: Youtube) that send cookies (and consequently collect data) when the user clicks on these contents.
This site collects data in two different ways:
- Data collected automatically during navigation, stored in the log files of the server (hosting) of the site: are data used exclusively for statistical purposes or security and not crossed with any other data;
- Data provided voluntarily: communication data (contact form; form working with us) used exclusively for the provision of the service requested or for subscribing – with prior consent – to newsletters and mailing lists.
Place and period of storage of collected data
The data collected by the site are stored at the headquarters of the owner of the treatment, Villa Margherita s.p.a. Casa di Cura Privata in via di Villa Massimo 48 – Rome, which is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European regulations.
Some of the navigation data (cookies) may be shared with services located outside the European Union, in particular some social networks. The transfer is authorized under specific provisions of the European Union (Privacy Shield – decision 1250/2016) for which no further consent is required. All companies with which cookies are shared guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
What cookies are and what they are for
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored and then sent back to the same sites the next time they visit. Cookies from so-called “third parties” are, on the other hand, set by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because each site may contain elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc..) that reside on servers other than that of the site visited.
Cookies are used for different purposes: performing computer authentication, monitoring sessions, storing information on specific configurations regarding users accessing the server, storing preferences, etc..
Cookies installed on this site
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication over an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such a service” (see art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code).
They are not used for further purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into:
- navigation or session cookies that guarantee normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access reserved areas); they are in fact necessary for the proper functioning of the site;
- cookie analytics, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the operator of the site to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site itself, in order to improve the performance of the site;
- function cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided to the same. The installation of these cookies does not require the prior consent of users.
Changing the cookie settings on your browser
The delivery of all cookies, both first and third party, can be disabled by acting on the settings of the browser in use, but it should be noted that this may make sites unusable if you block the cookies required for the delivery of functionality. Each browser has different settings for deactivating cookies; below are links to the instructions for the most common browsers.
Social network plugins
This site also incorporates links for sharing content with social networks. When you visit a page on our site that contains these plugins, your browser connects directly to the social network servers. The latter can track your visit to our site and associate it with your social account, especially if you are connected to social networks at the time of your visit. If you do not want the social network to record data related to your visit to our site, you must log out of your social account and delete the cookies that the social network has installed on your browser.
The collection and use of information by third parties is governed by their respective privacy policies, which can be found on individual social networking sites.
Pursuant to the aforementioned regulations, the User may exercise the following rights:
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
to know the origin of the data;
- have information about the logic, methods, purposes of treatment;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected;
- in cases of processing based on consent, receive at the sole cost of any support, its data provided to the holder in a structured form and readable by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
the right to submit a complaint to the Control Authority (Privacy Guarantor);
- as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller and the Data Protection Officer (DPO).
Subjects of the processing
Data Controller: Villa Margherita s.p.a. Private Treatment Center in the figure of the pro-tempore Legal Representative, resident for the office in Via di Villa Massimo 48 – 00161 Rome.
The Data Protection Officer is Dr. Francesco Bartolozzi, resident for the office in Via di Villa Massimo 48 – 00161 Rome.
The Web Hosting Seeweb service, MailUp and the MENEXA Company are responsible for the processing, processing the data on behalf of the owner.
This document is updated to June 10th, 2018.